AG Machining is in the business of designing, manufacturing a range of metal products and solutions that store the devices that make the technology possible.
As the major equipment manufacturers develop new switches, servers and blade servers to deliver latest technology demands, they are fighting with the battle between power and cooling. AG Machining recognize these challenges and have a range of products that can assist in designing any data center.
- Cabinets:–42u to 52u in any combination of widths, depths, or colors
- Containment Solutions:–Hot Aisle Containment (HAC) or Cold Aisle Containment (CAC) Doors, ceiling panels and seals
- Open Frames:–2 Post and 4 Post Frames 42u to 52u in any combination of widths, depths or colors
- Cable Management:–42u to 52u in any combination of widths, depths or colors
- CableRunway:–10 feet long in any combination of widths 9 inch – 36 inch or colors
AG Machining’s end user customer base is both extensive and geographically spread across 5 continents.
Intensive users of IT systems who deploy back up services and disaster recovery sites include financial institutions (Wells Fargo, Citibank, Bank of New York, HSBC, Barclays) Internet and Co-Location Service Providers (Google, Facebook, Yahoo, Microsoft, HP, Dell, Cisco, Terremark, Equinix, Sprint, Level 3)High Street and internet retailers (Walmart, Costco, Home Depot, Amazon, eBay) These are just a few of the world’s largest corporations that have their data equipment secure inside AG Machining’s solutions.
On a day by day basis the above companies and many more are announcing new data center builds both in North America and around the globe to support their growing needs.